Hardware by ESET

Arakasi

In the middle of assisting an Eset user. when i came across this :

hxxp://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/unified-threat-management.aspx?utm_source=Non-campaign&utm_medium=Homepage-banner&utm_campaign=HB-UTM

Would like to hear ESET's view on a possible hardware firewall, or router with management for malware.

Plan to build ? Will never build ? Thoughts, views , how affective if paired with ESET software?

I would be purchasing this for clients if it were an ESET product.

If my clients request a hardware firewall, i usually buy a cisco or a barracuda firewall.

I think it would be awesome if ESET had a product like this in their arsenal.

I also see $$$$$ signs !!!

Anyone else is welcome to comment or suggest, however i would like an official response from ESET, whether short and sweet, or descriptive and suggestive.

Thanks

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

ESET does not sell any appliances itself, however, it does have partnerships with several hardware manufacturers. Here are a couple off the top of my head:

ESET also has a business development program which allows companies to partner up with them as well as a technology alliance program for product and service integration.

In addition to that, a lot of businesses just "roll their own" UTM using ESET's mail, file, and gateway scanners for BSD, Linux and Solaris.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky