Marketing emails from companies pushing McAfee

Not sure if I'm the only one to receive this, but I've received an unsolicited email from a company trying to persuade us to move from ESET to McAfee. They have sent a supposedly authoritative summary report, showing different AV products and their "security effectiveness". I won't post the actual report here, but out of 13 AV products, only two are rated below ESET. Clearly it's difficult to judge their exact basis for the testing, but I am curious to know if anyone else has received a similar report? Needless to say, the report shows McAfee to be on top :-)

Jim

• ESET Staff

Such claim should be based on some independent test data. Do you know, which testing lab has conducted such survey? Maybe, can you share it with us, via a PM, it might be interesting to read. 

Can you pm me your email address, then I can forward the email in its entirety. Probably easier than be trying to send the email and attachments to you on the forum.

• Administrators

You should be able to save the email in your email client as an eml or msg file and then attach it to a personal message.