Online banking corruption ESET & Chrome

Hi, 

I have two browsers loaded on my laptop, Chrome and Edge. I wonder if you can explain why, when I launch ESET for online banking and it opens a dedicated browser, if that browser is Chrome when I enter my password and details in my bank website details they are corrupted, and yet on Edge they are not and everything works OK! 

I found out by accident that any key pressed when in ESET dedicated browser and Chrome comes out as another character, but in Edge it all works OK. 

• Administrators

If you use Edge as the default browser, launching Secure browser will open Internet Explorer and therefore Edge is not affected by BPP. This is not the case with Chrome. Try disabling all extensions and see if the issue goes away. Are you able to reproduce it with Firefox set as the default browser?

Disabling extensions in Chrome does not sort it. I don't really want to load a 3rd browser so I'll stick to using Edge/IE for just banking. Bit of a nuisance really as I prefer Chrome. What does BPP stand for? 

BPP = Banking & Payment Protection

If I recall correctly, BPP always preferred IE, even though it seems to now work OK with my Firefox.