Help me

• Administrators

If you have purchased a license for Endpoint Antivirus, you can download any version of it. I'd recommend downloading and installing the latest version 6.5. Version 6.6 is going to be released in the summer.

Also I'd like to point out that only ESET Endpoint Security v6 was able to proactively protect unpatched computers from EternalBlue exploit that was exploited by WannaCryptor (WannyCry) to spread over networks.

• Administrators

Please explain what issue you are attempting to solve. Is it that the update progress is stuck in Endpoint v5? If so, does Endpoint update from ESET's servers? Is the proxy server configured properly?

I'd strongly recommend using ERAv6 but you may want to test it in a smaller environment and get familiar with it before replacing ERA v5. There are plenty of documents, videos, KBs as well as this forum which will help you understand and master ERA v6.

• Administrators

Authorization failed sounds like a bad username or password entered in the update setup. I'd suggest contacting your local customer care. Also I strongly recommend upgrading to ERA v6 / Endpoint v6 and using an HTTP proxy for caching update files.