General Antivirus Software Discussion

rozermartin

As I am knowing, Forum is the safe place where we can discuss on several topics.

Today I am here for the discussion on Different kind of Anti-Virus Software for the different kind of virus . Regular days there are new updation on virus software.

Many of the various are from Popup Dialog Box.

If someone receive a message in a popup dialog box that resembles this warning just , press ALT + F4 from the keyboard to close the dialog box. Do need to  click anything inside the dialog box. Otherwise it may cause data lost and file corruption.

Yes and No. This is the ESET forum, and discussing AV's from other vendors is probably not a good idea, since users come here to talk about ESET, and get advice and support with issue they may have with the software. And the forum can be cluttered with threads about other vendors products. 

Same as if you would talk about ESET and other vendors on Bitdefenders forum, it would also not be a good idea since their forum is about their own products. 

But a forum such as Wilders Security Forums, where you have a dedicated section for AV software, AM software, where one is allowed to discuss AV's from all vendors is a better place to discuss Antivirus software in general.

And maybe this thread could be moved to General if we're going to continue.

In my opinion anyway :)

Yes and No. This is the ESET forum, and discussing AV's from other vendors is probably not a good idea, since users come here to talk about ESET, and get advice and support with issue they may have with the software. And the forum can be cluttered with threads about other vendors products. 

Same as if you would talk about ESET and other vendors on Bitdefenders forum, it would also not be a good idea since their forum is about their own products. 

But a forum such as Wilders Security Forums, where you have a dedicated section for AV software, AM software, where one is allowed to discuss AV's from all vendors is a better place to discuss Antivirus software in general.

And maybe this thread could be moved to General if we're going to continue.

In my opinion anyway :)

Thank's for your kind reply. I am new in this forum and I am unknown about the rules of forum. I will be following the track.....

Edited by rozermartin