New Computer

Lilygirl

I spilled wine on one of my two ESET NOD32 licensed laptops and had to purchase a new laptop.  I don't know how to transfer the license to the new computer. Can anyone help me with this?

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Uninstall ESET from the former computer before activating it on the new one.

I can't uninstall ESET from former laptop, it didn't work anymore, and I no longer have it.  Any other ideas?

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Uninstall ESET from the former computer before activating it on the new one.

Seriously?????

After the OP said "I spilled wine on one of my two ESET NOD32 licensed laptops and had to purchase a new laptop" this is the "professional advice" ?????

• Administrators

In that case, simply activate ESET on the new computer. The point is that multiple computers should not download same updates using a license issued for 1 computer.

The license is for 2 laptops.  The license was renewed over the Eset website right before the previous license was to expire.  You make it sound so simple. Activate Eset on the new computer. I'm not sure I understand how to do that. 

2 hours ago, Lilygirl said:

The license is for 2 laptops.  The license was renewed over the Eset website right before the previous license was to expire.  You make it sound so simple. Activate Eset on the new computer. I'm not sure I understand how to do that. 

Install ESET on the new laptop and when asked for license, use the license which was on the "wine spilled" laptop. You should have it on an email or somewhere (if the license was for 2 laptops, maybe you can get it for the second laptop)