Unable to Update Clients RA

I am trying to update my clients to 6.5 but I seem to be unable to do so.  I go to Remote Administrator Components Upgrade but when I go to select the package for windows I only see linux packages.

• Administrators

What version of ERA server do you have installed? Please check the About window and post the version number.

• Administrators

Do you mean that if you navigate to Admin -> Installers -> Create all-in-one installer and select Product, there are only products for Linux listed even if no filter is enabled?

I navigated to Admin, to client tasks then when I try to create a task under Remote Administrator Components Upgrade, the only objects listed is the Linux instillation software.  I am trying to upgrade my windows agents to version 6.5  and I do not see any windows agents listed.

• ESET Staff

If your era server is installed on Lunux, or you have deployed the virtual appliance, that is correct behavior. Reference package is the server version you are using, and task will choose compatible agent installers. The only thing you need to do, is to execute task on group all. To update security products to 6.5 you should use "software install" task instead and choose respective installers from repository.

Just run it with dynamic group : if product not 6.5.xx than run task (software install ...You need to create new task or upgrade older)