ESET Personal Firewall can't create rules!

Hi,

just activated Personal Firewall in ESET Security and on Learning Mode it says it can't create rules. If im using Interactive Mode it asks me if i want to accept an connection but then it says the same thing...

what can i do?? before endpoint security i had antivirus endpoint installed...eset is activated and the antivirus is removed.

• Administrators

Rules can only be created by users with administrator rights and only if firewall rules are not locked by a policy. Can't this be the reason?

• Administrators

I mean ERA policy. Check client details in the ERA console and details of applied policies. If rules are set by a policy, the user won't be able to create own rules.

Got it. 

IF "Rules" are activated it cant create Rules.... i think that was what you meant at your first post? But how am i now able to see, what has eset learned from my client??

ADVANCED

Filtering mode
Automatic modeInteractive modePolicy-based modeLearning mode

Automatically creates and saves rules according to predefined parameters. Learning mode is suitable for initial configuration of the firewall. Learning mode is intended to serve the temporary purpose of establishing a set of rules and should not be used permanently.

Also evaluate rules from Windows Firewall
‪6.5‬‪7‬

Rules  

Zones  

IDS and advanced options  

IDS exceptions