Still Stuck On Ver. 10.0.390

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, itman said:

Eset must be doing so alphabetically. My last name begins with "Z".:(

Are you on v10.0.390 as it says in the title?

• ESET Insiders
11 hours ago, itman said:

When will ver . 10.1 be available through Eset update feature?

Same here (and I'm in the southern hemisphere). I'll give Eset time to sort itself out as the current version works fine.

Edited by TJP

• Most Valued Members
3 hours ago, TomFace said:

Yup me too....Midwest USA. It will get here eventually I am sure.

Both my systems updated Thursday around 8:00 PM  - North East NY USA

• Administrators

If you don't have any issues with v10.0.390, there's no need to upgrade to v10.1, especially if you pause protection from time to time.

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, Marcos said:

If you don't have any issues with v10.0.390, there's no need to upgrade to v10.1, especially if you pause protection from time to time.

Is there any word when an update will be released to bring this back?

I hope the new version means ESET put the rightclick "Pause protection" back in the tray GUI?

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Corso said:

I hope the new version means ESET put the rightclick "Pause protection" back in the tray GUI?

This option will be brought back in v10.2. To put it right, I didn't mean to discourage you from upgrading to 10.1 or newer versions; it's important to always use the latest version for good reasons. Only in case you often use the function for temporarily pausing protection from the tray icon menu, you might not want to hurry with upgrade to 10.1.

14 minutes ago, Marcos said:

This option will be brought back in v10.2. To put it right, I didn't mean to discourage you from upgrading to 10.1 or newer versions; it's important to always use the latest version for good reasons. Only in case you often use the function for temporarily pausing protection from the tray icon menu, you might not want to hurry with upgrade to 10.1.

I understand it's always important to use the very latest version, so i always do that. In the latest version to date, 10.1.204 the tray option is gone. That's why i hope it will be back again soon. But as you say it will be in v10.2. Thanks for the info!

34 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Thank you for the clarification Marcos.

On 5/12/2017 at 4:51 PM, itman said:

Eset must be doing so alphabetically. My last name begins with "Z".:(

My initial and last name started with "A", still no go ! So don't blame that to yourself or your family, LOL!

• Administrators
1 hour ago, AAU said:

My initial and last name started with "A", still no go ! So don't blame that to yourself or your family, LOL!

It was just a joke by itman. Of course, ESET does not know your surname so we don't distribute updates gradually to users depending on their surname.