NOD32 Update Today

DinGo

13 hours ago, Marcos said:

No, it's a bug in 10.1 that this option doesn't appear in the menu. It's already there in the latest internal v10.2.

@Phoenix, have you read that  :)

Edited by DinGo

I have the version 10.1.204.0  whitch have the bug that it cant find an aplication update because it totally broken.

Also it has the exclusion bug that it only works only for c disk.

So i wait from you to release to release the full packet  so i can update it. What the point to relelease 10.1.210.0 when noone with 10.1.204.0 can update it within aplication.

19 hours ago, DinGo said:

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't started this thread  :(

It happens:unsure:...I did not read every post but I understand what you are saying.

This too shall pass. ;)

3 hours ago, TomFace said:

It happens:unsure:...I did not read every post but I understand what you are saying.

This too shall pass. ;)

Thanks for the support TomFace.

I still feel that ESET should flag up if you are downloading a pre-release version though. As far as I was concerned it was a regular update.

I've learned something froim this.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, DinGo said:

I still feel that ESET should flag up if you are downloading a pre-release version though. As far as I was concerned it was a regular update.

Not sure what you mean. Pre-release updates are downloaded only if you have them selected in the advanced update setup. Otherwise you download regular updates.

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

Not sure what you mean. Pre-release updates are downloaded only if you have them selected in the advanced update setup. Otherwise you download regular updates.

Hi Marcos, what I mean is that if you have pre-release updates enabled in the update setup you receive pre-release builds and also the regular updates when they become available. There seems to be no way of identifying whether an update is regular or pre-release.

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, DinGo said:

There seems to be no way of identifying whether an update is regular or pre-release.

The pre-release detection engine module has P in the version number, e.g. 15419P.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, chelseaboy said:

So when is Version 10.2 going to be released?

V10.2 is not planned to be released any time soon. We're now in the process of releasing v10.1.

19 minutes ago, Marcos said:

The pre-release detection engine module has P in the version number, e.g. 15419P.

Thankyou for the clarification Marcos  :)

• ESET Insiders
47 minutes ago, Marcos said:

V10.2 is not planned to be released any time soon. We're now in the process of releasing v10.1.

You will release v10.1 without the pause option ?!

I ask forgiveness for my English. Prompt, please - whether developers know that in version 10.1.204. * in case of the Russian localization of the program there are problems with font mapping in a primary window? I apply a screenshot. Whether there is in the next plans an isparvleniye of this error? Thanks

ESET.png.cf4356d0a56885d996575bad79a66257.png

Edited by Viatcheclav Bukas