Getting help is not easy

joey301

i am new to this software and I have tried to get a question answered for over a week, and each time I try,  I get a canned response that is not related to my question. Is there a way to talk to someone at eset?

Joey

• Administrators

You can try asking here. I'm sure that with the help of moderators, ESET staff and advanced knowledgeable users you'll have it answered.

ok, then here goes. This is not technical though. I just got a new computer, and they talked me out of my 20+ years of Norton to put ESET on my new computer. However, i realized when I got home, that I did not have an associated firewall, and what I really wanted wast the Internet Suite. I wanted to swap my packages and see if I could just pay the difference in price rather than have to buy the package full price.

• Administrators

After discussing it with a colleague from ESET, LLC, you were sent the following response on the same day (May 8) when you submitted the ticket:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting ESET Sales Support.

Our records indicate that you have purchased our product through Micro Center. As a result, you will need to get in touch with Micro Center Support to help resolve this issue. Their phone and email contact information is listed below for your convenience: 

1. For Micro Center Customer Support by phone, call 1.800.634.3478 or 1.614.850.3675, Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST, Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST, and closed on Sunday.

Customer Support:
http://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/contact-us.aspx

2. For Micro Center Customer Support by email, please click or copy/paste the link below to Micro Center's email contact form:
http://www.microcenter.com/customer_support/contact_form/customer_support_contact_form.phtml

If after contacting Micro Center you are still having issues renewing your ESET products you may contact ESET Sales at 866-343-3738, option 2 (Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time)

Thank you,
ESET Sales Support
North America
United States: 866-343-3738

Did you receive this response? Micro Center sells retail (boxed) versions of ESET products so they should be assist you with this. Since you have purchased the license just recently, it should also be possible to return the product in the shop where you purchased it and get EIS for a small fee.

Also I've received a confirmation that colleagues from ESET, LLC have re-sent you their last response on your email.