Doubt huge with my license

Hello, I do not speak English, I'm using a translator, that's why I apologize if you do not understand me.

One year ago I bought a license of eset smart security 8 for a year for a device, I bought it in an electronics store where I had to fix my computer. The license was supposed to be original, I never had problems so much to activate the license as to update to version 10. In fact when I was sold the license I was given a bill and a printed sheet with the data of my license.

The problem is that a few days ago the antivirus began to tell me that I was about to expire, it was on 11/05/2017, but today I stop appearing that message. Intrigued by that fact check my antivirus and I am surprised that now says that its expiration date is for 11/05/2018 and step from being for a device to being for 3.

Why did this happened?

Unfortunately the store where I bought it does not exist anymore. I do not know if they sold me a non-legal license or what is happening.

Thanks for any clarification, I wanted to contact the technical support through the same antivirus, but they ask for the registration data, which I do not remember and I no longer have the sheet that they had provided me with the purchase.

• Most Valued Members
7 minutes ago, Juliana said:

Which dealer do I go to? As I said, the store where I bought the license no longer exists.

I think he means contact your local distributor. Which country are you in? A lot of countries have their own local distributors who may be able to help you out 

8 minutes ago, peteyt said:

I think he means contact your local distributor. Which country are you in? A lot of countries have their own local distributors who may be able to help you out 

I am from Mexico City

Unfortunately it seems that there is no way to help me from the support of Latin America, I will acquire another license of the program.

I would just like to know what data must be provided to me once the purchase has been made and how can I verify that the registration data matches those of ESET?

• Most Valued Members
10 hours ago, Juliana said:

Unfortunately it seems that there is no way to help me from the support of Latin America, I will acquire another license of the program.

I would just like to know what data must be provided to me once the purchase has been made and how can I verify that the registration data matches those of ESET?

If you buy it from the site above everything should be okay as it's the proper mexican site. You'll get an account and licence