anti-theft feature removed?

I just upgraded from ESS 10.0.304.0 to 10.1.204.0, and I noticed when I went to check my antitheft settings, they were missing. I can not find any reference to anti-theft anywhere in the program anymore. the only reason I have not switched over to EIS is because of the anti-theft in ESS. I got ESS because of the anti-theft feature. why is it no longer in the program?

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, cybot said:

I just upgraded from ESS 10.0.304.0 to 10.1.204.0, and I noticed when I went to check my antitheft settings, they were missing. I can not find any reference to anti-theft anywhere in the program anymore. the only reason I have not switched over to EIS is because of the anti-theft in ESS. I got ESS because of the anti-theft feature. why is it no longer in the program?

Do you mean 10.1.204.0 smart security. I'm sure I read smart security still includes anti theft but it's not available for new users. It could be a bug if your still on smart security not sure though.

yes I mean ess. I think I got the problem solved by doing a repair from add/remove programs, and anti-theft is now showing up as an option.

that stupid bug that causes ESS to display an antitheft optimization warning is still present I see. I was hoping that it had been one of the bugs fixed this time around