ESET Smart Security Being Deprecated?

I have a question about ESET Smart Security (non-premium edition).

I noticed on your website that when viewing all products for Windows that ESET Smart Security seems to be excluded, and is hidden away in your website.

https://www.eset.com/us/home/for-windows/

Is it being deprecated in favor of ESET Internet Security or ESET Smart Security Premium?

Just curious as to whether I should be transferring my license over to ESET Internet Security and using that.

Cheers
Matt

Edited by Matt Gorner
Spelling

• Most Valued Members
56 minutes ago, Matt Gorner said:

I have a question about ESET Smart Security (non-premium edition).

I noticed on your website that when viewing all products for Windows that ESET Smart Security seems to be excluded, and is hidden away in your website.

https://www.eset.com/us/home/for-windows/

Is it being deprecated in favor of ESET Internet Security or ESET Smart Security Premium?

Just curious as to whether I should be transferring my license over to ESET Internet Security and using that.

Cheers
Matt

With the new products Eset got rid of Smart Security for new customers. However current customers can still renew their licenses. 

With the new products internet security is the basic one and doesn't include anti theft. Smart security premium includes anti theft alongside a password manager and a secure data tool. However Smart Security still includes the anti theft feature so if you don't need the password manager and secure data tool it's better to upgrade to smart security unless you don't need the anti theft part.

It would've been nice to have the password manager included in ESET Smart Security v10. I would gladly trade anti-theft for password manager.

Regards