Proxy Server Malfunction

Hi,

Need urgent help here, i have a remote server in another site which is connected via IPsec and i have all ports open. However after installing ESET Remote Administrator Proxy on a server in the remote location it does not connect to ESET Administrator Server as i see the computer name highlighted in RED and the status is "Malfunction" with severity "Fatal".

Thank you. 

ESET Remote Administrator - Google Chrome_2017-04-23_11-48-28.png

• ESET Staff

Please check trace.log and status.html log of this PROXY installation. There will be most probably problem with configuration or certificates. Does not seems as issue with network as "managing" AGENT is connectint successfully to SERVER.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your reply, can you please tell me where i can find these files "status, trace" as i cannot find in Windows 2012R2 server.

• ESET Staff
23 minutes ago, AlokSan said:

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your reply, can you please tell me where i can find these files "status, trace" as i cannot find in Windows 2012R2 server.

PROXY logs should be located in C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Proxy\EraProxyApplicationData\Logs\. I would recommend to check status.html first as it will highlight last connection error.

Hi Martin,

I have the below Highlighted in RED in Status.html

Error: CReplicationManager: Replication (network) connection to 'host: "192.168.0.63" port: 2222' failed with: Connection closed by remote peer for session id 567

Hey Martin,

Thanks for your post, i went to programs and features to uninstall the Eset Proxy and repaired the configuration with new Proxy Host = * certificate, after this it is now resolved.