What is the consensus for ESET CSP 6.4.200.1?

• ESET Insiders

Hi guys,

How's this release working for everybody? Has the cloud-based app/daemons crashes been resolved yet?  

Cheers

• ESET Moderators

Hello M4v3r1ck,

from my past experience no response means everything is O.K. :-).

If I remember correctly all major reported issues should be fixed (the dev team put really a huge effort to this release)

Regards, P.R.

• ESET Insiders

Hey guys,

Just a quick line to let you all know that (ATM) I'm very satisfied with the new release! Kudo's ESET! :D

Cheers

• ESET Insiders
1 hour ago, Peter Randziak said:

Hello m4v3r1ck,

great, thank you for such positive feedback, much appreciated.

Will forward to the Devs to make theirs Friday even better :-)

Regards, P.R.

You most welcome! Have a nice weekend.

Cheers

Just installed this update now I found this threat. I never ever got a notification there was a newer version available till I reloaded ESET on my Mac. Would be nice to have some function to enforce a check for application updates, so far so good I haven't found any other method then reloading ESET.

• ESET Insiders
14 minutes ago, Mike_M said:

Just installed this update now I found this threat. I never ever got a notification there was a newer version available till I reloaded ESET on my Mac. Would be nice to have some function to enforce a check for application updates, so far so good I haven't found any other method then reloading ESET.

1. Not sure I understand what you mean by "I never ever got a notification there was a newer version available till I reloaded ESET on my Mac"?

2. Did you set and/or check your preference settings for ESET CSP?

5906470ae44a6_ScreenCap2017-04-30at22_19_38.thumb.jpg.29cabc7c6fbfe4e84f6d0ddc595fd7d6.jpg

Cheers

Edited by m4v3r1ck