Aryeh Goretsky

Future changes to ESET NOD32 Antivirus

Hi

Suggestion.......: A second Eset Theme, (that you could choose eg. under Advanced settings)

Argumentation : Beside the default color layout of the user interface it would be pleasant to have another Eset color theme layout . I have noticed that it can be a bit strenuous to the eyes to look at the white background especially when I have to navigate around the " Advance settings " . It would be pleasant with a more  calm and damped color combination. 

Regards

Janus 

Hi

Suggestion ...... : Anti-Theft included in NOD32

Argumentation : I know that the Anti theft feature/service is a selling point for some of your top tier products, but i truly think that you will gain more in sales figures and goodwill if you let the " Anti Theft " feature be something that is incorporated in all of your products. Furthermore it will introduce a feature/service, for a product line like Nod32, that no other, for a similar product, will be able to offer for their users/potential customers as to my knowledge.  

Regards

Janus 

Description: About Proxy
Detail: It seems like ESET NOD32 Antivirus only support HTTP proxy in the configuration. Could you add a support for SOCKS5 proxy?  HTTP proxy is limited in my situation and Update ofen fails with "Server not found". I know I can use some tools to convert it , but I hope it more convenient XD.

Hello

I have a doubt.

I have bought a eset nod32 antivrus yesterday from amazon.in but it is the model of 2016 how can I get the latest version using that licence key.I haven't installed it yet.☺

Pls help me.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Prince said:

I have bought a eset nod32 antivrus yesterday from amazon.in but it is the model of 2016 how can I get the latest version using that licence key.I haven't installed it yet.☺

Please do not post in this topic intended for suggestions for future versions. Instead create a new topic in the ESET NOD32 Antivirus forum or whichever product you have.