Blocked phone can't unlock

Hello,

So my phone got blocked for no aparent reason when I was reseting it. Now I have logged to my anti-theft account and succesfully changed password there. Now when I type new password into "Password" field and press unlock nothing happens. When typing false password I recive message " Password incorect", yet nothing happens with corect password.

• 1 month later...

the same problem here...after changing sd card, the device is locked screen appears. If I enter correct password or fingerprint, it seem to be accepted, but the locking screen does not disappears. 

Have you tried booting the phone into Safemode?

Getting into this mode may bypass the lockscreen and enable you to go in and uninstall for now. After reboot to normal mode then you can re-install EMS.  I have a samsung . These steps should be the same through for most Android devices.   https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-28008

In my case it helped, when the phone discharged itself and rebooted. I was unable to shut it down. Also according to the notification sounds from the phone, it was connected to the network and received notification from FB or viber for example, it seems, that only the eset lock screen freezes. Also as I have read, for samsung S8 should help to press and hold power+volume up+volume down for 20 seconds, which should simulate the battery replacement, to force the phone shut down.

Edited by niio