Eset Internet Security 10.1.204.0 Firewall Rule Question

I know how to add a new rule on the firewall and block in\out exe.

The question is: Is it possible to add a complete folder?

What i mean: I have a specific folder that i install a specific programs in it.

I want to add the whole folder add once on a firewall rule and deny\block any in\out and that way any program i install on that folder to automatically blocked without any further action.

I just want to add  a folder not an exe on a firewall rule and block in\out this folder, so everything i install on that folder to always be blocked front in\out internet connection.

Capture.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

Edited by Saviour
Added more details.

13 hours ago, Marcos said:

In the Application field, you must specify the full path to an application.

I don't understand. Please be more specific with more details and some screenshots.

I just want to add  a folder not an exe on a firewall rule and block in\out this folder, so everything i install on that folder to always be blocked front in\out internet connection.

I added an example (screenshots) using a third party software to clarify what exactly i mean.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Edited by Saviour

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Saviour said:

I don't understand. Please be more specific with more details and some screenshots.

In your screen shot, there's a field called "Application". By clicking the "..." button, you'll browse for the desired application for which the rule will be applied to.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Thors69 said:

But it can not be the solution that the rule must be entered by hand

In interactive mode, you don't create rules manually. You only confirm to create a rule if you are asked to and don't want to be asked about that communication again.

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

In your screen shot, there's a field called "Application". By clicking the "..." button, you'll browse for the desired application for which the rule will be applied to.

:huh:I don't want to add "Application" I want to add a FOLDERIs that possible?

@Marcos , But! In the 10.104 is always asked again.
There are too many rules created for the same program. in 10.390 ist this not!

4 hours ago, Saviour said:

:huh:I don't want to add "Application" I want to add a FOLDERIs that possible?

No. As @Marcos already posted, it has to be a specific application i.e. program.

I also don't know of any third party firewall that has the capability you are requesting.