No disable computer protection option in quick links

• Most Valued Members
4 hours ago, fxleg said:

Make sure you have the latest build.  I have it and pause protection is back in quick links.

What build do you have?

• Most Valued Members
52 minutes ago, fxleg said:

I updated two days ago and have 10.0.390.0

I'm pretty sure the issue started in the 10.1.x release

I recently did a reinstall and 10.390.0 installed. I don't remember how long it took but Eset automatically updated to the latest release.

• Most Valued Members
8 hours ago, fxleg said:

I wonder why they didn't update me to the latest build.

Did you use the built in updater? It's often behind. The live installer is usually the best way to make sure tou have the latest version but if you use the disable option I'd wait

I have 6 licences. Some PCs are stuck at 10.0.390.0 and will not update. My main PC updated to 10.1.210.0 a good 2 weeks ago and the previous version is the latest available on the eset site.

• Administrators

If you want to have v10.1 asap, download and run the installer from ESET's website. Upgrading v10.0 users to v10.1 will take some time and will probably not happen before the option to pause protection is brought back to the tray icon menu.

• 1 month later...

My PC has updated to 10.1.210.0 long ago, but the option to pause protection is still missing in Tray Menu. Is there a way I can add it by adding some Eset related registry key?

Or the only way to add it is reinstalling Eset - with or without remnants cleanup? In this case, can I install a new version without uninstalling the previous one? If not, how to keep Firewall and other settings?

Edited by zamar27

• Administrators
On 8. 7. 2017 at 2:41 AM, zamar27 said:

My PC has updated to 10.1.210.0 long ago, but the option to pause protection is still missing in Tray Menu. Is there a way I can add it by adding some Eset related registry key?

Or the only way to add it is reinstalling Eset - with or without remnants cleanup? In this case, can I install a new version without uninstalling the previous one? If not, how to keep Firewall and other settings?

We plan to release a new build of v10.1 later this week. Switch to pre-release updates in the advanced update setup to receive the program update among the first. There's no way to get this option in the menu with the current version.