Upgrade to ERA ver 6.5 failed!

Hi everyone,

When i try upgrade from ERA Server ver 6.4 to 6.5 via Client Task --> New Task "Remote Administrator Components Upgrade", i get an error with the notice as below:

Getfile: failed to download 'hxxp://reposiroty.eset.com/v1//info.meta' with response code 0

In addition, check on ERA Server, it can connect with repository of Eset.

Capture.PNG.c5b3bfbc64161a0a52d9df373ba6bd84.PNG

Any solutions about that? Thanks for advance!

• ESET Staff

This seems to be a problem with HTTP proxy. We had an issue in ERA 6.4 that prevented "HTTP proxy fallback" configuration to work correctly. This technically means that first installer download attempt on AGENT fails on HTTP proxy, and second attempt bypassing proxy fails with mentioned error.

Only workaround to this issue was to either disable or use correct HTTP proxy configuration for AGENT. Is AGENT using HTTP proxy? Is it accessible from AGENT?

@MartinK,

I just re-install HTTP proxy and Agent on ERA Server but it still not work! I have changed some configures as below:

1.PNG.49ce77cc2fca5c3024a3d9731e5cbcd3.PNG

2.PNG.952cd8a7622ebd678d25a20cc901a4f5.PNG

I don't think so this problem with HTTP Proxy! How 's your ideas?!

@MichalJ

Beside, I am wondering, in ERA Agent Policy -> Advanced Setting, when i enable feature HTTP Proxy, as i see this option is enable too,

1.PNG.ad327314678c96e964df9b3a1f7790f2.PNG

but when can't connected to HTTP Proxy (not available), it still can't use direct connection and i get error code: "Getfile: failed to download 'hxxp://reposiroty.eset.com/v1//info.meta' with response code 0" when i want to upgrade to ERA 6.5?

• ESET Staff
1 hour ago, HienKieu said:

@MichalJ

Beside, I am wondering, in ERA Agent Policy -> Advanced Setting, when i enable feature HTTP Proxy, as i see this option is enable too,

1.PNG.ad327314678c96e964df9b3a1f7790f2.PNG

but when can't connected to HTTP Proxy (not available), it still can't use direct connection and i get error code: "Getfile: failed to download 'hxxp://reposiroty.eset.com/v1//info.meta' with response code 0" when i want to upgrade to ERA 6.5?

That is exactly where problem was in ERA 6.4 (which was downloading 6.5 installer to upgrade). This setting should work correctly with AGENT v6.5 -> direct download should follow failure during download through HTTP proxy.