Weird Bug with VirusTotal?

I was testing ESET Internet Security 10 webpages blocking detection and I found something weird in my test didnt block this site:

hxxp://www.stammtisch-rot-schwarz.at/0bcs53 but on VirusTotal says that ESET Blocks it:

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/url/eb86f18db72ccd54f184f725b14f0668e6163adafa294da6208874d2e340ac6b/analysis/1491738118/

Capturar.PNG

Edited by razorfancy

• Administrators

You should get a blank browser window with a message like

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.stammtisch-rot-schwarz.at. Peer received a valid certificate, but access was denied. Error code: SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT

1 hour ago, cyberhash said:

Eset blocks it with my browser

21 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You should get a blank browser window with a message like

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.stammtisch-rot-schwarz.at. Peer received a valid certificate, but access was denied. Error code: SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT

Was weird now I am getting the ESET notification, dont know what happen was not because of an new virus database update because I updated it before the test and its is the same database.

Capturar.PNG

Capturar.PNG

Might also have something to do with the browser you use. Below is a screen shot of the alert I get in IE11 on Win 10 w/native SmartScreen disabled. The alert indicates to me that Eset blocked it using its web site blacklist.

Eset_Blocked.png

Edited by itman

23 minutes ago, itman said:

Might also have something to do with the browser you use. Below is a screen shot of the alert I get in IE11 on Win 10 w/native SmartScreen disabled. The alert indicates to me that Eset blocked it using its web site blacklist.

I use Google Chrome(and is updated Versão 57.0.2987.133), do you get that same alert of IE11 on Google Chrome?

3 minutes ago, razorfancy said:

I use Google Chrome(and is updated Versão 57.0.2987.133), do you get that same alert of IE11 on Google Chrome?

Sorry, I don't use Chrome or FireFox so I can't help in that regard.

Appears the way Eset web filter blacklist works in Chrome is it blocks the address resolution since that is what your previous screen shot shows. At least, I believe that is the case since the screen shot is not in English. In any case, the result is the same and the connection is blocked.

8 minutes ago, itman said:

Sorry, I don't use Chrome or FireFox so I can't help in that regard.

Appears the way Eset web filter blacklist works in Chrome is it blocks the address resolution since that is what your previous screen shot shows. At least, I believe that is the case since the screen shot is not in English. In any case, the result is the same and the connection is blocked.

Its weird for example the link hxxp://190.123.45.112/stub/doc.exe works like the image you show.

Anyway, thx for replying to my comment the most important thing is that ESET block it anyway.

Capturar.PNG