Internet Security will not reinstall properly

I recently setup a new pc running Win 10 64 and attempted to install ESET Internet Security on it. The install seemed to have failed as it did not produce a usable program. Some ESET processes appeared to be running in Task menu but the GUI was not available anywhere. After attempting to reinstall and repair from elevated prompt in Administrator nothing seemed to work. I then downloaded the offline installer in hopes of a more robust repair setting but this installer also says latest version is installed and there is no prompts for repair or removal in this installer. The installer doesn't seem to acknowledge that 99 percent of this app has indeed been manually erased!?

Eset Internet Security is not present in my programs and features window of the control panel in Windows 10, yet the ESET installer says it is present. This installer is horrible and no repair function at all. how do i fix this mess.?

I have two other pcs with ESET smart security on them -after 6 years of being a loyal customer I am now VERY reluctant to continue with the idea of paying to upgrade to your v10  Smart Security.  

Edited by Sam518