NO SCAN ROUTER BUTTON IN ESET INTERNET SECURITY 10

I didn't find any button to scan the router in my ESET Internet Security 10, normally this button appeared in Home & Network Protection, as per screen shot bellow.

Please advise me how to find this button/menu to scan the router.

Awaiting the advice.

NO SCAN ROUTER BUTTON.jpg

• Most Valued Members
23 hours ago, HANDJOJO said:

I didn't find any button to scan the router in my ESET Internet Security 10, normally this button appeared in Home & Network Protection, as per screen shot bellow.

Please advise me how to find this button/menu to scan the router.

Awaiting the advice.

NO SCAN ROUTER BUTTON.jpg

Seems there for me. What version of Internet Security are you using - you can find this by going to the update option. Mine states the version is 10.0.390.0 

All I can think of if it is up to date is possibly a re-install or contacting support and sending some logs over.

• ESET Insiders

You need to switch to "Private" network. Scanning public networks are not advised, and in newer version as I noted it disappeared from GUI as long as Network is tagged as Public. When you switch you connection to Private it appear again.

If your using the Eset publlic network option, below is a screen shot of what you will be shown. Either the OP "forced" the display of network devices by selecting the "Continue Anyway" option or he is indeed on a private network.

Eset_HomeNet.png

Edited by itman