activating client problem

hello.

i have 150 clients that where connected to old server 2008  then i upgraded the server to 2008 r2 (different host name) and installed new eset remote administrator 6

and sent the agent to all users and its installed without any problem but some of my clients are not activated i tried to make activation task but not work and in the error logs i got this message:

2017-03-29 17:07:00 Warning: CRepositoryModule [Thread c18]: Error retrieving packages: No such product 'com.eset.apps.business.evsa'
2017-03-29 17:07:00 Warning: CRepositoryModule [Thread c18]: Error retrieving packages: No such product 'com.eset.apps.business.esm.linux'
2017-03-29 17:07:00 Warning: CRepositoryModule [Thread c18]: Error retrieving packages: No such product 'com.eset.apps.business.eei.agent'

i don't know is this error because of activation task or not

i tried to activate one client from its PC direct and selected license key but the same error and the product is not active !

the remote administrator 6 in active directory and all users are member of domain and endpoint version in clients : 5.0

sorry for my english 

thank you

• Administrators

An activation task wouldn't attempt to download install packages. Didn't you create a software install task with a custom repository? At least com.eset.apps.business.eei.agent hasn't been released yet.

Also I would strongly recommend upgrading Endpoint v5 to the latest v6.5 which provides better protection besides other improvements and fixes.

• ESET Staff

As already mentioned, those warnings are not related to your problem.

You have to search for possible clues on client machine, have you checked AGENT's trace.log for errors? You mentioned that even manual activation failed - was there any specific error code or message?

1- i tried to install (all in one) endpoint v6 that i created with era6 in one of pc's that has a problem and the same results its not active

2- when i try to activate client manual i go to endpoint then F5 and license then ADD and selected license file and its added to list and show me license information like expire date and number of users but when i try to update i got the same error product is not active

3- where can i find GENT's trace.log ?

• ESET Staff

If i understand correctly, you used offline activation file to manually activate product? If so, this process will succeed only in case product (EES/EAV) has no connection to ESET license servers and that is most probable reason of this issues. What happens when you try to activate security product using license account?

Location of logs can be found in documentation.

update: the pc that i tried in add license from license manager and its not activating after that i tried to update and its ask fro username and password this time i entered username and password and the update started and the client is active but in license manager its empty there is no license !!!!

then i tried to set username and password from policy in era6 but not working the userame and password still empty i have to set it manually in all pc's what is the problem !!