Is the latest NOD32 compatible with Redstone?

I just installed Windows 10 Redstone (RTM Build), I disabled Windows Defender as I can feel it's very heavy but before I go ahead and install NOD32, is the latest version compatible with Redstone or not yet?

• Administrators

Do you really mean Redstone which was released in 2016 or Creators Update which is due to release in April? If the former, then all recent ESET's products are fully compatible with it.

Sorry I mean the Creators Update, Redstone 2. I have it installed as it was leaked out, final version.....

This is not a beta, no watermarks, did a clean install and activated right away

See:

Redstone.png

• Administrators

Although ESET may work well or at least with limited support by HIPS on not yet released Windows 10 builds, we guarantee full support only for already released builds.

9 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Sorry I mean the Creators Update, Redstone 2. I have it installed as it was leaked out, final version.....

This is not a beta, no watermarks, did a clean install and activated right away

See:

Redstone.png

It may end up being the RTM, but so far it's nothing oficial. Microsoft could end up releasing another Insider Preview for all we know. BTW, I'm also using it and it runs very well on my PC. 

27 minutes ago, DinGo said:

Looking at the Creators Update build feed. I tlooks like the version has gone up from 15063.0 to 15063.2, so there are probably small bugfixes still going on. https://buildfeed.net/build/85a0f7fb-31ef-48fe-b7b3-e68b3d4797ec/

I noticed the Start Menu is very buggy in this so called RTM build. Like I would try to arrange some items and it just crashes and sets everything back to stock so I just installed Classic Shell 4.3.0 and it works fine

That new build you mentioned hasn't been leaked/published yet

Going back to our topic, I have installed NOD32 yesterday and enabled pre-release updates, working fine so far but I will repory any issues here. Do note that the version is still the same 10.0.0.390

No Phoenix the new build i mentioned hasn't been released or leaked yet. It's probably just an internal build.

On 3/25/2017 at 4:44 PM, Marcos said:

Do you really mean Redstone which was released in 2016 or Creators Update which is due to release in April? If the former, then all recent ESET's products are fully compatible with it.

Hi, I am using Redstone 2 with NOD32 v10.0.390.0 and it's working fine so far

I did a clean install of Redstone 2 last thursday and pleased to say NOD32 version 10.0.390.0 is ruinning fine, no problems at all.

RS2 recived a cumulative update on Friday night which took it to this build:-

rs2.png

yes i can confirm that Eset internet security works as well on the above mentioned build of windows 10 

Edited by dom1da
correction

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

Microsoft is still making small changes to Windows 10 Creators Update (aka Redstone 2), and while no major issues have been found, until the release version is generally available, we won't have an authoritative answer.  ESET and Microsoft work closely together to ensure compatibility with Microsoft's operating systems and applications, and that allows us to make programs which work well with each other, but we also need time to verify this, as sometimes small changes can occur which impact behavior. 

We don't tend to have interoperability problems with each other, but if you can wait a few days to be sure that's always a good idea.  Of course, if you're a Microsoft Windows Insider, participate in ESET's public betas, etc., it's great to do so, and be sure to give both Microsoft and ESET feedback if  you come across something which doesn't work as expected.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

11 hours ago, Aryeh Goretsky said:

Hello,

Microsoft is still making small changes to Windows 10 Creators Update (aka Redstone 2), and while no major issues have been found, until the release version is generally available, we won't have an authoritative answer.  ESET and Microsoft work closely together to ensure compatibility with Microsoft's operating systems and applications, and that allows us to make programs which work well with each other, but we also need time to verify this, as sometimes small changes can occur which impact behavior. 

We don't tend to have interoperability problems with each other, but if you can wait a few days to be sure that's always a good idea.  Of course, if you're a Microsoft Windows Insider, participate in ESET's public betas, etc., it's great to do so, and be sure to give both Microsoft and ESET feedback if  you come across something which doesn't work as expected.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

I am part of the ESET Beta Team but they only offer ESS now as the latest version. Please tell them to put the Beta of the new NOD32 there as well v10.2.10.0

Edited by Phoenix