• Administrators

I'd recommend removing the video as others will see your license key.

Please continue as follows:

- In the advanced setup -> Tools -> Diagnostics, enable both advanced updater engine and firewall logging
- Run manual update
- Stop logging
- Collect logs with ESET Log Collector (see my signature for a link to instructions)
- Drop me a pm with the output archive attached. If too big, upload it to a safe location and pm me a download link.

• ESET Staff
1 hour ago, abodyabody5111 said:

How ?

You can simply re-run installer to repair already installed product.

Regarding your issue: both problem you describe may be caused by lack of internet access or only access to ESET server. Could you try to ping for example update.eset.com from this machine?

HI ESET team

I got the same error. I have repaired the installation and also added the registry keys for default server from ESET V9 PC. However i still get the same error. Ofcourse i restarted the PC after changing registry values.

I have run the diags and a PM is sent to MartinK and Marcos

• Administrators
1 hour ago, shakti4all said:

I got the same error. I have repaired the installation and also added the registry keys for default server from ESET V9 PC. However i still get the same error. Ofcourse i restarted the PC after changing registry values.

Do not import v9 registry values, otherwise update will definitely not work. Uninstall ESET, make sure there's no ESET key under HKLM/Software and then install v10 from scratch.

• Administrators
On 24. 3. 2017 at 9:57 AM, abodyabody5111 said:

I send message to you

In your case the computer receives a correct DNS response from 192.168.100.1 but then there's no further HTTP communication and an ICMP packet with Destination unreachable (port unreachable) is sent:

20:26:23.071975    192.168.100.9    192.168.100.1    ICMP    101    Destination unreachable (Port unreachable)    ALLOW    0    ICMP errors   

What connection do you use? Isn't it 3G given that the router seems to be Huawei? Would it be possible to try a different router or connect through a different ISP?

Ethernet II, Src: Azurewav_25:81:49 (74:c6:3b:25:81:49), Dst: HuaweiTe_de:19:15 (04:bd:70:de:19:15)
    Destination: HuaweiTe_de:19:15 (04:bd:70:de:19:15)
    Source: Azurewav_25:81:49 (74:c6:3b:25:81:49)