Wrong number in UNRESOLVED THREATS filed

After upgraded ERA 6.5. I found some of computers have wrong number in 'UNRESOLVED THREATS' filed. I have check the 'THREATS AND QUARANTINE' page in these computers. I could make sure there are no any unresolved threats. Just like the screenshot in the below. How could I clear these wrong number?

Screenshot_2017-03-20_21-24-42.thumb.png.77666bd23c22b6659dc66126e26429fb.png

• Administrators

You have several filters enabled. Try leaving only the "Threat resolved" filter and enabling warnings (the icon with the exclamation mark).

Exclamation mark? Okay. I got it. In 6.5, the red number don't mean only red errors. It also include yellow warnings. 

Then I do a simple test from a Windows Server.. I save the eicar.com in the desktop, then do a scan by EFSW. The file be detected and deleted. Everything is okay. And no any threats exist now. But in web console.. this server show one unresolved threat. Why it is a unresolved threat?

• Administrators

Active threats are cleaned automatically by running a full disk scan initiated from ERA using the "In-depth scan" profile. If no threats are found or if all threats have been successfully cleaned, they will no longer be considered active. If you are positive that everything is ok, resolve a particular threat manually.