Endpoint for android

I inadvertently installed endpoint business from the playstore on my brand new android car stereo, i do own and activated it but somehow i either installed the wrong version or set it up incorrectly and now it turns off my device right after it starts up.

I have tried hitting the reset on the device but it does no good. I know the password i used to set it up but i cant use it as like i said it shuts down.

Please help

• Administrators

Never heard of such issue with regard to ESET. If hard resetting the phone doesn't help, it's unlikely that ESET is the culprit.

Right i have managed to sort it now by forcing it into update mode so i am all good now. I even took the head unit back out and rotated it to see if i could press a button that i could see just below the screen but that didnt help.

It was fine before i installed endpoint on it, some part of the setup went wrong on my part . but it is all good now. It would be useful if the lock had a longer timer on it with an option to press to press a button to unlock it on the actual device  as that would have saved me a whole bunch of hassle .