Comodo dragon and Comodo Ice Dragon

I like these two browsers very well.Will they work good with eset smart security 7?Thank you.I think I might have posted before.If so accept my apology.Thanks.

Hello chrlshlmn

You can safely use whatever browser you want, Eset will protect regardless of preferred browser.

Regards, Janus ( take  care my friend) :-))

Thank you very much.I think I had posted this before and forgot.Hitman Pro Alert,how to you beleive it is.I have been trying it for about a week.Thank you again Janus.

As Janus said, you can use wich browser you want since there are no browser plugins involved so you will have the same level of protection in all browsers.

I don't use HitmanPro Alert myself (though I have read about it), but if you haven't experienced any issue while using HitmanPro Alert during the last week, then I would say that you can continue to use it if you want.

P.S Yes you did ask the browser question a couple weeks ago but it doesn't matter if you

are unsure then ask again -> Better safe than sorry Chris  ;)

Cheers  :)

Edited by SweX

Hitman Pro Alert,how to you beleive it is.I have been trying it for about a week.Thank you again Janus.

Hey again Chris :-))

Have been testing hitmanpro alert for a month with the major browsers IE 10-Chrome and Firefox, and there hadn't been any incompatibilities issues with Eset and hitmanpro atlert whatsoever. Personally I don't use it myself, I use a different approach to protect my browser and system. (Vmware + eset) My personal opinion is that it is a nifty little tool from Hitman Pro, ..... but we still have to use our common sense, when we do transactions on the web.

Have a great week, over and out from me...for now :D

Regards Janus