Carl S

Forum password problems

I'm finding that the last few times I have tried to log in the forum does not recognize my password.  I am forced to reset my password every time.  I change it, save it locally on my computer, and the next time I try to log into the forum, it says it is wrong.  I am cutting and pasting, so I know it is right.  I have tried multiple browsers with the same result.  Anyone else experiencing this?  I've resorted to just resetting my password each time I return here.

No problem on my PC.

You having problems with password entry on any other web sites?

No, no other web sites have this problem, only this forum, but I tried it with multiple browsers and computers, all had the same problem.  I have since changed authorization to use Facebook to login.  I don't have this problem with it, (although I really didn't want to connect using Facebook.)  It was only when using email and password that I have the problem. 

Before using the Facebook login, I was having to reset my password each time I returned to the Eset forum site.

I have forgotten my password for parent control in eset security. what should I do?

Iman1994 likes this