Activation issues (Eset Staff help request)

Hi,

I had 34 days left on my eset mobile security trial period but decided to purchase the 50% off 1year license offer advertised (in app).

Suffice to say my Google play account was charged however my license still shows up as a 34 day trial license. 

I've tried contacting eset via the in app customer service request but I received no response and my ticket was automatically closed.

Is this a new strategy by some genius in eset's marketing department?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Screenshot_2017-03-03-07-06-40.png

Screenshot_2017-03-03-07-05-04.png

• ESET Moderators

I'm forwarding this to our Customer Care for an answer right now JJ_SG, in the mean time did you get an email to the email you used for the Trial, with the new License Key? Hopefully you used a primary email address for the trial? These instructions should work if its tied to your Google account (it sounds like it is if you used Google Play to make purchase):

Activate premium features in ESET Mobile Security

http://support.eset.com/kb3429/ 

51 minutes ago, foneil said:

I'm forwarding this to our Customer Care for an answer right now JJ_SG, in the mean time did you get an email to the email you used for the Trial, with the new License Key? Hopefully you used a primary email address for the trial? These instructions should work if its tied to your Google account (it sounds like it is if you used Google Play to make purchase):

Activate premium features in ESET Mobile Security

hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3429/ 

Hi,

No I don't recall getting an email for the trial activation...but I did get a receipt from Google confirming my purchase.

Regarding the email address used..I don't recall using anything but my regular email address, but there could be a small possibility.

Everything was done using Google play (downloading, purchasing, etc.). Thanks for the prompt response foneil - it's greatly appreciated. 

• Administrators

If foneil is already looking into it, it'd be good to pm him (and me too) your Google Play email address that's also used for activation of ESET Mobile Security.

Thanks for replying marcos, I sent both you and foneil messages just now with the email address used. Thanks again! 

• 2 weeks later...