DriverStore File Repository archive damaged

Hello Eset Gurus, 

I'm new to ESET smart security and had a few questions after running an in-depth scan. After checking the log, I noticed two "archive damaged - the file could not be extracted" messages. Both were in the same directory:
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\lgsfmouhid.inf_amd64_7704a84ec2ea5556\LkmdfCoInst.dll » CAB » Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Install-v1.9-Vista.msu
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\lgsfusbfilt.inf_amd64_c58ae453c0b215ec\LkmdfCoInst.dll » CAB » Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Install-v1.9-Vista.msu

I did a google search and it seems they are drivers for a logitech mouse? I could be wrong. Should I be worried that the archive is damaged? If so, how can I fix the archive?

My second question is that the in-depth scan (as administrator) had a lot of errors trying to open files. Although the scan came up negative for threats, could a threat be hidden in one of these files ESET failed to open? I've attached the scan log below in case it is needed and thank you guys so much for your help!

2.20.17 Scan Log.png

Edited by DFG

• Administrators

You should disregard these errors. The current user under which the scan is run doesn't have sufficient privileges to access these files.

12 hours ago, Marcos said:

You should disregard these errors. The current user under which the scan is run doesn't have sufficient privileges to access these files.

I ran the scan as administrator though and I am the administrator. What about the archive damaged message? Is it a false positive?

Edited by DFG

• Administrators
2 hours ago, DFG said:

I ran the scan as administrator though and I am the administrator. What about the archive damaged message? Is it a false positive?

There are many files, such as pagefile.sys that are exclusively used by the operating system and regardless of the account an application (a scanner or even malware) is running in it won't be possible for it to access them.

As for the archive damaged message, it could be either a corrupt archive or the size of the files exceeds certain scan limits.