Creating Report for URL Address Management List within Web Access Protection

I would like to get the URL Address Management List contents in a report. When I have been attempting before, under Web Control Contents there is a URL and URL Group option but these seem to only be pulling from the Web Control location, as I would expect. Thanks in advance.

Capture.PNG

URL Address management does not seem to log.... I just came to this. Web Control seems to be the spot for URL filtering, not Address Management. I haven't quite figured out what in the world the block list is for under this. ESET - feel free to let me know. Thanks everyone! :P

Edited by Jessraea

Thanks Bbahes. I read through that a few times, but it still begs the question as to why you would use 'blocked' addresses through this function. As for logging, nothing on the Security Knowledge base, that I could find, explicitly said I could log from this setting.

I think Web Access Protection uses av signatures to check HTTP/HTTPS. On the other hand Web Control uses only categories to block or allow. 

• ESET Staff

For the future we plan to merge those functionalities into one, at least from the logging perspective. As of now content of "filtered websites" is not collected to ERA V6. We plan to change this behavior by Q4/2017 in ERA 7.

11 minutes ago, MichalJ said:

For the future we plan to merge those functionalities into one, at least from the logging perspective. As of now content of "filtered websites" is not collected to ERA V6. We plan to change this behavior by Q4/2017 in ERA 7.

I love when you throw this kind of information. Thanks!