ESET NOD32 Antivirus BUSINESS EDITION: Install issue

JW@VLCM

Hi, I've been trying to get NOD32 installed on some endpoints this morning running Windows 7 and all have worked except for two.  I copy the installer from a network share to C:\temp, right-click and choose Run as Administrator.  At that point I see a blank command prompt window open and a few new files appear in the temp folder and then the prompt window goes away and I'm presented with a Windows dialog asking me to make two choices (1) Reinstall the application (2) The application installed correctly  I've tried taking # 1 and the whole process repeats except I don't get the dialogue, the prompt window closes and ESET doesn't get installed.  I see no relevant errors in the Windows application event logs and there's nothing on these PC's that should be preventing the install.  There's no existing AV and Windows Firewall is disabled.  I did notice that the two nodes I'm having trouble with are 32-bit versions of Windows 7 and both have DropBox installed but that's where the similarities end.

Has anyone seen this before or tell me where I can find some log files to look at?

Thanks

-J

I just noticed I posted this in the wrong section, please disregard + I'll re-post in the business users/products section.

I just post the link to the new thread here just in case: https://forum.eset.com/topic/1103-eset-nod32-antivirus-business-edition-install-issue/#entry5887