Quarantined objects

Hello!

I have a issue with ESET remote administrator - Quarantine management. It shows 2 quarantine objects who are 2 years old and they don't appear in computers ESET endpoint security quarantine. After executing client task to clean unwanted objects ERA shows that task was successful, but when I check quarantine management the objects are still there.

Is there a way to clean them out from ERA quarantine management?

• Administrators

Please run ESET Log Collector as per the instructions linked in my signature. Select "Recently quarantined files" besides the other entries selected by default and proceed to collecting logs. When done, upload the file to a safe location (e.g. wetransfer.com) and pm me a download link. I'll check if there are actually some files in quarantine on the pc in question.

On 2/7/2017 at 1:48 PM, Marcos said:

Please run ESET Log Collector as per the instructions linked in my signature. Select "Recently quarantined files" besides the other entries selected by default and proceed to collecting logs. When done, upload the file to a safe location (e.g. wetransfer.com) and pm me a download link. I'll check if there are actually some files in quarantine on the pc in question.

Pm...