eSet Agent Install

felix

I'm not sure what I did wrong but I created an Agent Live Installer and install the batch file on a Windows 10 Pro client.  I managed to install and the client showed on the Console Group under a test group.  When I clicked on the client go to detail -> installed applications, nothing showed up there.  I hit refresh and restart the client computer couple times and waited for couple hours but I still have nothing in detail-> installed applications.  There was a computer there already in the same group and that one was different.  The different was there was a box and a check in front of the it.  Also, the IP and last connected showed up.  When I click detail -> installed Applications, I can see all applications installed on that client. 

What did I do wrong on the new installed client?  Thanks

eSetAgent.JPG

• ESET Staff

The one with box&thick indicates, that ERA agent is successfully installed and reporting back to ERA server. The other one seems not to communicate properly. I would recommend to check era agent trace log / status.html in program data / eset folder on the machine which does not communicate. It should indicate the problem of not communicating. 

• ESET Staff

Could you please try to "repair" this installation of AGENT by re-running of live installer on this client? There seems to be problem with it's configuration, it may be somehow malformed and that is reason why AGENT is not even able to start itself.