don't delete configuration

Togijak

Maybe I will install NOD32 but before I have a question. Is there a way in the NOD32 configuration that nothing will be deleted without my OK. The only automatic action I can allow if there is no other way is, that a "bad tool" is moved to quarantine.

Sorry for this question but there some AV tools outside where the tool has the command and not the user and I don't like to try to much :rolleyes:

• Administrators

You can change the cleaning mode from standard to No cleaning in the real-time protection setup so that you will be always asked for an action when a threat is detected.

@Marcos

Thank you for your information.

I have another problem with NOD32 v 10 on a Win7 x64 machine. After your configuration hin I installed the trail but I am not glad at the moment. The only way to go only for my is to use a O2 UMTS surf stick and there is a configuration problem. Normal I plug the surf stick in an USB port and get connected to the net. After installing NOD32 I don't get connected as long NOD32 is running. If I stop the protection for a short time (for connection) and start it again after connection everything works fine, but this is not a good way and if I don't get that fixed I will not buy NOD32.

Yes as log as NOD32 is running it looks like this Netzwerk.png

for unlimited time. I have to unplug the stick, disable NOD32, plug the stick again and after connecting I am able to start the NOD32 protection