What about the "not allowed" HIPS list ?

bitonio6

If you checked marked "Notify when changes occur to Startup" setting in the HIPS advanced setup section, you're going to get alerts like this at boot time. Normally, that setting is not enabled. If this is what you want, you're going to have to make the decision if the app generating the alert is "safe" and then select "Allow" and have the HIPS create a permanent rule for the activity.

• 4 weeks later...

im realy sade now... I used "MediaInfo" who give me info about all multimedia files, you juste put your mouse on a file, like a video, and you get all the info about this file !

Now, i uninstal the old version and install the new one, i cant get the "pop windows" with the info, like before ! :(

But the link between files type and this software exist but not all functionalities work ! 

5894c47fe7286_NOD32MediainfoAssociationBloque01.PNG.4b7817d54f40e7a40ff5bce4a10e27ce.PNG

5894c48f1e685_NOD32MediainfoAssociationBloque02.PNG.0a6e601864ae6bf4140666f7aa902f80.PNG

5894c49b9aa80_NOD32MediainfoAssociationBloque03.thumb.PNG.54fc8b2f830abb7b0102b0b1981d0ca7.PNG

So, i have the impression, that NOD32 come after everything is install on a computer and close all with is key !

If something was installed before, it will work, but if you change something, NOD32 will block the new install or maybe even an upgrade !

What can i do now ? 

:( 

• Administrators

Please provide me with the output archive generated by ESET Log Collector. For instructions, see the appropriate link in my signature.

• Administrators

Perhaps it's just a visual or localization issue. According to your HIPS log, the operation was allowed. If possible, try to reproduce it with the English version and see if the message has the opposite meaning.

Also I strongly recommend disabling logging all blocked operations in the advanced HIPS setup or the HIPS log may grow quickly, affecting system performance. That setting should only be enabled when troubleshooting particular HIPS-related issues.

Nod32 block or modify some windows system files ?

This file: "MediaInfo_InfoTip.dll" is blocked by NOD32 ?

Something exist between NOD32 and "regsvr32.exe" ?

And about allowed or not allowed... 

I have nothing about ACDSee Pro 3 in this regedit adress

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1078081533-117609710-725345543-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

;)