ESET NOD32 Antivirus v10.0.386.0 Released

Super_Spartan

Just installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus using the ESET Live installer and it actually installed v10.0.386.0 despite the latest showing on the website being 10.0.369.0

Changelog

Adds support for Chrome v53-56 (x32/x64) in Banking & Payment Protection

Fixes rare activation bug when user upgrades from previous version and activation ends in endless loop

Improves installation on Windows 8, 8.1

Updates strings for Updater and Scheduler

Fixes several minor bugs

Edited by Phoenix

Yes I just noticed that on MajorGeeks but can't find it on any of the official ESET servers yet.

Update

I downloaded the file fromMG which was linked to an ESET server but when checking the file out it was build 369.

Edited by DinGo

13 hours ago, DinGo said:

Yes I just noticed that on MajorGeeks but can't find it on any of the official ESET servers yet.

Update

I downloaded the file fromMG which was linked to an ESET server but when checking the file out it was build 369.

I am an assistant editor on Major Geeks. I told the owner about this as I noticed it too. I asked him to link to the onliny installer as that ensures you get the newer 386 version, but their reply was that when you are trying to install it, it downloads the update automatically......strange.....

This is with the online installer.......

2016-12-23_161753.PNG

On 12/23/2016 at 2:17 AM, DinGo said:

Update

Changelog

Adds support for Chrome v53-56 (x32/x64) in Banking & Payment Protection

Fixes rare activation bug when user upgrades from previous version and activation ends in endless loop

Improves installation on Windows 8, 8.1

Updates strings for Updater and Scheduler

Fixes several minor bugs

Edited by Phoenix

Well, I installed .386 on all 5 of my computers with no problems BUT I'm still looking for the difference.

Edited by jadinolf
typing error

37 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Not all localized versions 10.0.385 are available yet. We'll update you by the beginning of the next week.

Thanks.

I'm using the English version. Is this considered as a localized version ?