Potentially unwanted content found- forexapps

Been dealing with this for a while but wanting to find a solution now. Not sure what let this in but from time to time when opening Chrome I am hit with 2 new tabs in addition to my default homepage. The first tab is some lame message about me being hacked but with no phone number but hyperlinks I rather not click on. The other tab is an Alert from ESS 10 with : Potentially unwanted content found with the url >> hxxp://www.forexapps.info/adguard.html.  >>  This web page is on a list of websites with uncertain reputation or potentially unwanted content and has been blocked. options from ESS are ignore and continue or go back. I do not want to ignore but when I hit up virus total on this url all AV sites including our beloved ESET show "clean". I have even uninstalled (manually cleared remnants as well) and reinstalled Chrome but still comes back. I have also run JRT as well and manually searched for this but nothing. I created new default profile in Chrome and same. Does not happen on any other browsers and I only have occurrence about 1 of 15 times I open Chrome but its still highly annoying. IN depth of scan on my ESET comes back clean. Have had same message with ESET ENDPOINT 6.4 as well. Wondering about some possible solution  out there outside of re-image which I rather not at this point. 

Edited by tmuster2k

That URL is blocked because it automatically redirects to sites that download malware - such as the Fastsearch addon - not because it necessarily contains malware itself.

Given that you have unusual tabs in Chrome, I'd suggest that you run scans with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware free edition, and AdwCleaner.

Also look in Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs   to see if there are any entries you don't recognise, are recently installed, or have names that would indicate malware. If so, remove them.

I understand the detection but there is nothing currently on my machine that should allow this in. I have no junkware on this system and no "Freeware" has been installed. Its almost like ESET is looking at remnants of something and still presenting the detection window. Re-installing ESET does not resolve issue.