False Positive @http://na.lolesports.com

• Administrators

It was a reference to a server known to have recently hosted malware which was blocked. The block has been adjusted slightly so that it's not triggered in this particular case.

• Administrators

It seems that site hxxp://eune.lolesports.com/  is blocked as well. Pretty annoying, considering the fact that there are ongoing League of Legends World Championships :/

I'm able to access it without anything being blocked. There was a reason for the block as the domain referenced from the website in question has recently hosted malware endangering users.

It seems that site hxxp://eune.lolesports.com/  is blocked as well. Pretty annoying, considering the fact that there are ongoing League of Legends World Championships :/

I'm able to access it without anything being blocked. There was a reason for the block as the domain referenced from the website in question has recently hosted malware endangering users.

It's understandable, but you (ESET) cluld at least have provided more info on the detected threat and that it was not hosted in the Leage Of Legends site itself.

Blocking that site just for a refference it's NOT OK.

btw, IF the threat was in a favicon as the message says (yes, I still can't access the site) you could block just that and let the rest of the site load, right?

Sloppy work here, specially considering -as another user said- that the LOL world championship is ongoing at the moment!

• Administrators

It was not the icon file but an actual anchor referencing to a site recently hosting a malicious content. HTML/SrcInject is an algorithmic detection that is triggered automatically in case of a reference to a malicious site (ie. it was not made on purpose because somebody had reported it to us).

I confirm it's working now.