ESET Web Control module preventing data card login authetication

Shaival

Hello ESET Team,

One of our customer has using ESET Endpoint Advanced PL for 187 users. Client using TATA Photonmax Wi-Fi Data Cards for his roaming users.

Data Card Details: HUAWEI Mobile WiFi / EC315 Photon Max WiFi Data Card / CE0682 

The problem is if you have enable Web control, client unable to connecting in data card even All Category allow in that rule. Client only able to using his data card when they disabled Web Control.

Here with I attached log which is collected from ESET Log Collector Tool Before & After enable or disable Web Control for analyse.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks,

ESET Log Collector.zip

• ESET Staff

For such specific issues, I do recommend to contact your local ESET representative. This is not an official support forum / ticketing system. It is a community, where sometimes ESET employees are able to help. If the root cause of the problem requires more time to analyze you should use the standard support channels.

• Administrators

I've checked your configuration and found out that you did not only disable Web Control but also protocol filtering as such. Does temporarily disabling only protocol filtering in the advanced setup make a difference? If so, does switching to pre-release updates in the advanced update setup help?