Introduce yourself

dwomack

Hi all,

Just say Hello to everyone. I am new on this forum any suggestion for new users.

Welcome K.amanda and Tabeer. Suggestions? Just stay tuned as there's always something going on and utilize the ESET knowledgebase. It's very helpful. hxxp://support.eset.com/?segment=home

You can also search this forum (using key words) as many things have been previously discussed.

Edited by TomFace

My name is Joe.

I am located in California U.S.A.

Just want to say hello to you.

TomFace is my uncle.

Yup...I gotta watch my nephew :ph34r:

Edited by TomFace

My name is Christopher and iam study to be the network technicians

How did you find the ESET Security Forum?
searched on Google

What OS are you running?
Windows 10 Professional Retail x86
Windows 10 Professional Retail x64 

What AV are you running?
ESET Smart Security 9

Waiting for swedish language 9.0.351.2 for the RTM version

What’s an interesting fact about you?
Computer geek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, im from Brazil, a intern from Sergipe's City ​​Hall. My job is to manage the ESET ERA and nod32 into 50+ computers, sorry for my bad english... google translate  :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I found this forum on the internet and joined. I am a former big band singer from the 40's and 50's but now 86 years old and still in good health even though I haven't seen a doctor in 42 years, maybe that's why.

I have very little time to myself now because I am taking care of my wife of 64 years marriage who is suffering with Parkinson's disease, very cruel disease.I just downloaded Windows 10 a couple of days ago and so far it I don't like it . It has hidden My Eset nod32 and I can't find it anywhere. With the help of Eset support I'm sure it will be fixed.

Glad to meet you Alec. My name is Joe and I'll be 82 in May.

Sorry to hear about the missus. I was a caregiver for my wife who had breast cancer for 6 years before I lost her at age 46 so I can appreciate what you are experiencing.

And in addition to being about your age I also don't like Windows 10.

Welcome aboard. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum Alec. You are a good man to care for your wife and yes Parkinson's disease is one of the many cruel diseases.

I hope we lighten your load somewhat. Were you with any bands we may know? Just curious.

In the famous words of Ish Kabibble....post-556-0-16698100-1456501524_thumb.jpg

"Roses are red / Violets are blue / If skunks had a college / They'd call it P.U." :)

See you around and take care!

Edited by TomFace

I am Mohammad Ahmad Iraqi translator and writer

I would like sharing this first post about a message I received at my yahoo mail, a member here complaining that he lost his Eset and being sad

-----------------

Why you use window 10, it anonymously not to do

Window 7 Ultimate is the better one, many years I am happy and no problem but last time I visited unknown or might be a suspected page containing malicious programs and I got a phishing.

My Eset has been stopped so no thing can manage the case making it as usual as previous time.

Lastly the best solution I found, is to format my PC

Eset is a very sensitive antivirus program but it works better than for example avaira or avast

Sorry the time I forgot my password or didn't at once remember it, I chose my Facebook account sending as a new user through Gamil may it be, however, the picture above and the user-title above are mine ( mohammad Ahmad) and that's I openly share it to be known.

I am Mohammad Ahmad Iraqi translator and writer I would like sharing this first post about a message I received at my yahoo mail, a member here complaining that he lost his Eset and being sad. Why you use window 10, it anonymously not to do Window 7 Ultimate is the better one, many years I am happy and no problem but last time I visited unknown or might be a suspected page containing malicious programs and I got a phishing. My Eset has been stopped so no thing can manage the case making it as usual as previous time. Lastly the best solution I found, is to format my PC Eset is a very sensitive antivirus program but it works better than for example avaira or avast 
Of course I find that ESET is better than other antivirus programs because it runs fast not as Avast which consumes all the times and can't clean the viruses only on the restating manner which lasts nearly hour or more    
  • rep_up.png
  •  

• 3 weeks later...

Registration was neccessary for asking here , . . . 

Unfortunately , profile is visible  for registered users only, so it is useless for me :-(

Unfortunately , profile is visible  for registered users only, so it is useless for me :-(

Unsure what you mean....or are after.

Edited by TomFace

Why should they be accessible for non-forum users too ?

Why should they be accessible for non-forum users too ?

Something like public profile is visible and searchable.

Without public profile , there is less reasons to register.

• 3 weeks later...
  • ESET Insiders

Hi all,

FYI I changed my handle on these forums from BDM STUDIOS to "m4v3r1ck", due to personal circumstances, Thanks Peter!

Cheers