Introduce yourself

dwomack

2 hours ago, Dan Wilkins said:

Hi All,

This is Dan Wilkins a Tech Enthusiast, Digital Marketer and Technology Toys Lover. Just joined the forum, hope it results in good. Thanks

Howdy Dan, glad you joined us:).

Enjoy your visits.

Regards,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Le 06/09/2013 à 18:05, chrlshlmn a déclaré:

Bonjour, j’apprécie énormément eset smart  Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime security 6, j’aime bien que le forum voie les idéaux et cherche des réponses à certains problèmes. Merci, eset et les membres du forum. :moelleux:

Quel matériel ai-je utiliser? Seulement ESET depuis fin 2006. J'ai commencé à quelque chose. Ensuite, j'ai lu un tutoriel de BlackSpear qui m'a aidé à installer la première version «busness» de V2 sur mon nouveau serveur (utilisé); et l’ancien ServerWorks Intel STL2 avec une paire de processeurs P3-1000 tualatin / Copperming. Mais, il avait un module RAID en cage SCSI2 de 5x 18 Go! Hou la la! fumer. Ce serveur m'a servi (en récupérant des fichiers vdef d'ESET) jusqu'à ce que ESET mette V2 au lit. Triste. J'ai essayé les bus V5bus, V6bus et Endpoint-bus, mais je n'arrive pas à ce que le sw crée, gère, mette à jour une zone "miroir" et entretienne mes clients LAN. Peut-être que plus tard, j'essaierai encore. Pour le moment, je lance v5 Endpoint et je teste V6.314 sw sur une machine 'test'. Cela fonctionne complètement solide. Merci ESET. Ma licence actuelle court jusqu'en 2015; à ce moment-là je prévois de renouveler pour un autre bloc de 3 ans. Je suis un fanatique d'ESET chroique! Et j'ai tout essayé. J'ai même invité mon frère aîné et ma sœur cadette à rejoindre ESET! Un coup de famille!

Edited by ISHOULI

Hello all, I'm Matt. I have tested a ton of AVs over the years, but always keep coming back to ESET because it's reliable and it has never given me any issues.  I heard about it a long time ago from Wilders and never looked back. 

16 hours ago, sportsfan7700 said:

Hello all, I'm Matt. I have tested a ton of AVs over the years, but always keep coming back to ESET because it's reliable and it has never given me any issues.  I heard about it a long time ago from Wilders and never looked back. 

Hello Matt glad you joined the Forum (again)^_^.

But I'm getting a feeling of déjà vu...see https://forum.eset.com/topic/10174-introduce-yourself/?do=findComment&comment=29068

ISHOULI, this is an English language forum (except in the Slovak & Czech sections). You'll get a better response posting in English.

Also, I'm not sure if chrlshlmn will look for your response to a post he made over 5 years ago :huh:.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomFace

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there I am security expert and blogger. I am working in the IT area for over 10 years. All the gathered experience throughout the years I share with people at reviewedbypro.com.  Its a cyber security website that helps people deal with various online threats by providing detailed and insightful reviews to those who are interested.

Edited by Thomas Stats

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:05 AM, Thomas Stats said:

Hi there I am security expert and blogger. I am working in the IT area for over 10 years. All the gathered experience throughout the years I share with people at reviewedbypro.com.  Its a cyber security website that helps people deal with various online threats by providing detailed and insightful reviews to those who are interested.

Hello Thomas Stats and welcome to the Forum.

Regards,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I come from studies in political science to something...a bit  more relevant to the job market. Currently I'm researching cyber security since I see myself starting a career in this field. I'm sure I will be able to learn a lot here :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the intro, and this is my first return to ESET and a prior subscription of many years.  Went to Norton for grins and giggles, and developed a sense of being controlled.  Lost my privacy so to speak.  Never again.. Too many tentacles to that anti virus program.  Now the only thing I cannot get to function, is the programs passport registration for websites or pages.  How does one get that link to  perspire so to speak. 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Peter, Pictogrram, Sandra & R33KO! Welcome to the Forum :) glad you joined us!

Sorry for my tardiness. Hope you enjoy your visits here and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts.

Best regards to you all.

Tom

Hi, I'm Tuxianna (not my real name) and I'm here because I'm a senior citizen and not very techy.

I'm trying to find directions to import my Google Chrome favorites folder into ESET. I have a desk top and am using Windows 7.

Is there anyone who can help me with directions? I'd be most appreciative. Thanks!