Introduce yourself

dwomack

Well, greetings David and welcome aboard.

You have the start of some very good credentials and I wish you well.

My name is Joe and I don't have anything to brag about. I'm just an 83 year old grandfather living with my 5 computers and my Basset Hound Fred in Sunny California.

Enjoy your stay here and we wish you the very best.

5 hours ago, David_Michaels said:

Hey everyone! I'm David Michaels. I started out working as DIgital Marketing Trainee but now working as a Digital Marketing Executive from last 1 Year. I have been very active on Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).

At work I have one main laptop I use running Win10.

Apart from all this I am a crazy lover of Cattle Farming,

Welcome David...I hope you enjoy your time here. It's not a bad place to visit. ;)  

Edited by TomFace

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I am known as illumination through out the internet.

I am a security enthusiast that has logged many hours in a VM testing malware/Betas over the last few years. I have for the most part slowed down doing so, generally testing for my own personal needs now. I have come to this forum as I want to keep up on changes/issues with Eset. After all my testing of different products, it has become my favorite security suite and one that now guards the entry to my Network and all my devices on a permanent basis. 

Edited by illumination

4 hours ago, TomFace said:

Hello illumination and welcome to the forum. We are glad you are here.:)

1 hour ago, jadinolf said:

Welcome to the Forum, illumination.

We are glad to have you aboard.

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.:)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am glad to be here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

Just signed up to the ESET Security Forum today.

I am pleased to have discovered ESET having tried several AV/Security products over the many years that I've been using PCs. I spent ages in deciding on ESET. Today, I also updated from version 10 to version 11.

Looking forward to being here.

jaypeecee

3 hours ago, jaypeecee said:

Hi Folks,

Just signed up to the ESET Security Forum today.

I am pleased to have discovered ESET having tried several AV/Security products over the many years that I've been using PCs. I spent ages in deciding on ESET. Today, I also updated from version 10 to version 11.

Looking forward to being here.

jaypeecee

Hi jaypeecee, glad to have you here.

I'm sure you will be pleased having discovered ESET. I know that I am pleased that I did.

Look around and spend some time here, You won't regret it. :)

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

i am Johannes, Jan for short :)

i am 36 from the Netherlands, i used to work in several IT related functions before i decided to start for myself running an MSSP company. We’re currently starting up everything, but since ive known ESET for a long time, thats my prefered platform :) I do have experience with the mcAfee platform from another MSSP i used to deal with :)

How did you find the ESET Security Forum? 

I am starting up a mssp business

What OS are you running? 

Our company runs on the Apple platform, most of our clients are Windows platform

What AV are you running? Eset Endpoint Security

What’s an interesting fact(s) about you?

I started out as a junior system administrator, then became the “security officer”. Now starting up for myself :) And i love Beagles :)

• 2 months later...

Hello Jan & hayc59. We are glad you are here. Jan, Shehab & jaypeecee sorry for my tardiness...I've been pre-occupied a bit.^_^

Welcome to the forum.

Edited by TomFace

7 hours ago, hayc59 said:

Hello and I am back and see a few familiar names hello all

Hey Bro.

Welcome back. Great to see you,

For the record, G. and I shared many a visit on a few forums.:)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm always paranoid with computer security and internet securit.

There are so many companies offer almost the same thing but I chose Eset. Reason is because of good reviews I read in the past.

I was a Norton user but it was kind of a pain to use back then. Now I'm not sure. I even tried trends micro but not liking it.

Eset has been doing great for me so far. Love the banking browser.

And also nice to meet you =)

11 hours ago, archampion said:

Hello,

I'm always paranoid with computer security and internet securit.

There are so many companies offer almost the same thing but I chose Eset. Reason is because of good reviews I read in the past.

I was a Norton user but it was kind of a pain to use back then. Now I'm not sure. I even tried trends micro but not liking it.

Eset has been doing great for me so far. Love the banking browser.

And also nice to meet you =)

Welcome archampion to the forum:). I look forward to reading your posts. There is much good information shared here. I hope you enjoy your visits.

No A/V program is 100% (and nothing in this world is 100%)....but I think ESET does very good.:)

Best Regards.

Edited by TomFace

Hi Folks,

i´m Siggi. I am with Eset since 20 Years, maybe more.

I have installed Eset at Work for about 300 Users. 

I am using Windows 10. 

Hope to test the Eset 7 beta the next time.

Greetz

Siggi

1 hour ago, chris020 said:

Hi all

Been a user for the last 10 years or so and never had a problem:)

Mind I now have a specific firewall question I will post in the correct place.

Great to see you Chris.

I think you will really enjoy visiting here. I certainly do. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings from Australia.   My name is Chris, retired Electronics Engineer. I have been using ESET products for many years and am well satisfied with the protection they give me.

I  am a bit of a "tinkerer"   and have 4  installations   Windows 7-32,   Windows 8-32 , Windows 10-32   and  64    on the one machine.     being able to boot into an old version of Windows for recovery procedures  has "saved my bacon" a few time when things went awry or got too scrambled in  W10 which I use most of the time.

An interesting fact about me ??    Nothing exciting !   I am a traveller, haveing visited over 70 countries on fact finding vacations.   I am an AVID chatter using SKYPE and other forums  with acquaintances in  mainly sanish speaking countries.

Welcome aboard mate.
Hope you enjoy your visits to this fine forum.Glad you filled us in with some of the facts about yourself.

You will find that many of us share your traits in addition to have been using ESET products for many years, being tinkerers as well as many other traits.

My name is Joe, I live in Southern California and am an 84 year old chap.

Nice talking to you. :)