Smart Security 10 - How do you reset factory/default settings?

I had made some changes to the settings because I didn't know how the ESET firewall worked. When making changes and got stuck in a couple of places, I decided to just go back to default settings.

I did a search through the PDF user guide - for version 10 - and only found one reference to "default settings" and only one reference to "revert settings". I also tried looking for the word default - no luck. The one reference I found was Support telling a user "how to add a file extension, and they said if you want to revert to default settings, just remove that file extension."

I sure don't want to spend two or three hours or longer, going through all the settings to see if I changed anything there.

Surely there is a way to 'Reset to Default/Factory settings"

Thanks.

This will reset all settings (All program settings, for all modules, will be reset to the status they would have had after a new installation).

post-556-0-43666900-1479355823_thumb.jpg).

This will reset a sections settings (post 24).

https://forum.eset.com/topic/9886-upgrading-to-version-10/?p=51614

Edited by TomFace

ckbeme, on 17 Nov 2016 - 10:39 PM, said:ckbeme, on 17 Nov 2016 - 10:39 PM, said:

Thanks a lot. I've got a lot more to learn.

No problem - glad to help. We should all try to learn one new thing every day.  :)

Edited by TomFace