NOD32 ENDPOINT ANTIVIRUS slow

Rogeriogm

Hello,

I'm having a problem in NOD32 ENDPOINT ANTIVIRUS 5.0, after installing the antivirus the micro gets very slow. Detail, only when WARSAW protection software is installed (Brazilian Banking Protection Tool).

I have already created the EXCLUSIONS BY ROAD, but it is still slow.

Does anyone have other solutions?

thank you,

Hello,
I'm having a problem in NOD32 ENDPOINT ANTIVIRUS 5.0, after installing the antivirus the micro gets very slow. Detail, only when WARSAW protection software is installed (Brazilian Banking Protection Tool).
I have already created the EXCLUSIONS BY ROAD, but it is still slow.

Does anyone have other solutions?

thank you,

My experience when I installed IBM's Trusteer Rapport in the past parallels this experience. TR is system-wide banking protection software that appears to be similar to the software you are using. The usual outcome of installation such software is system slowdowns and lockups due to the "tentacles" they install in the system.

If your financial concern does not require you to use this WARSAW software, I would uninstall it. Consider installing Internet or Smart Security on PC's that require a secure financial connection and use the Online Payment Protection feature.

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows and disable protection modules or settings, one at a time, and let us know which makes a difference:

- temporarily disable HIPS and restart the computer

- temporarily disable automatic start of real-time protection and restart the computer

- if nothing helps, rename C:\Windows\System32\drivers\eamonm.sys and C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ehdrv.sys in safe mode, one at a time.

I'd also recommend upgrading to Endpoint v6.