Re-check windows update feature?

• Most Valued Members

I do like the fact Eset checks for Windows Updates. Sometimes it alerts you to driver updates that windows update doesn't find itself. Is there a way to check for updates within eset, as it seems to just alert you automatically. I would like a way to force a check if possible.

Windows update has been known to have problems with driver updates. My self included. I run Windows 10 on three computers and

have driver updates disabled. So far I have not been "gotten". I may check for lan, wireless and video every few months, but they are not really needed. Nvidia updates their drives often, usually for games which I do not bother with. I you really feel the need to update drivers

getting them from the manufacturer is always advised.

• Most Valued Members

Windows update has been known to have problems with driver updates. My self included. I run Windows 10 on three computers and

have driver updates disabled. So far I have not been "gotten". I may check for lan, wireless and video every few months, but they are not really needed. Nvidia updates their drives often, usually for games which I do not bother with. I you really feel the need to update drivers

getting them from the manufacturer is always advised.

The problem is knowing when they are outdated. For a while now eset had been telling me I had windows update and windows update was telling me I had no updates. What I actually had was driver updates and I had to go into device manager and go and update each one in there.