Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'appliance'.
The latest Vmware appliance not being able to join the domain after you set it up. I've deployed the era_appliance.ova 4 times now, each time keeping track of how what I put in to allow this appliance onto my domain. Ive followed the directions and haven't been able to come up with anything. The appliance never shows up in AD, so I know it isnt getting onto the domain, the account I use is a domain admin, and I made sure the pass was correct. Obviously I have searched the forums for anything relevant, but am surprised to find out that something so epic as troubleshooting documentatio
ERA appliance appears to be broken once SMB1 has been removed from the network. We removed it because "it was not required", at least not by any Microsoft or Apple machine. But the ERA appliance appears to require it. We had decided to remove SMB1 with the recent string of vulnerabilities. the following is how SMB1 was removed from ALL machines: sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb20/nsi sc.exe config mrxsmb10 start= disabled Set-ItemProperty -Path "HKLM:\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters" SMB1 -Type DWORD -Value 0 –Force this is our cu